News Ignored

Liberals: Caution!
Reading these news reports may cause you to change your party affiliation. You have been warned.

We report, you decide.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 20, 2004

Tommy Franks Warned Kerry: Iraq Pullout a Bad Idea

August 20, 2004
Iraq war commander Gen. Tommy Franks revealed Thursday that John Kerry called him for advice on his plan to pull U.S. troops out of Iraq starting in six months - and that Franks gave him a thumbs down.

Asked about the Kerry pullout plan, Gen. Franks told WDAY North Dakota radio host Scott Hennen, "That's a bad idea." "As a matter of fact, I talked to Sen. Kerry - he called me on the telephone. I think most of your listeners know that I'm an independent guy and I try to stay in the middle of all this," Franks said, explaining that his opposition to the Kerry plan was nonpartisan. ... FR Reprint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home