News Ignored

Liberals: Caution!
Reading these news reports may cause you to change your party affiliation. You have been warned.

We report, you decide.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Swifty Have October Surprise For Kerry

August 2004
“You ain’t heard nothin’ yet.” The Swiftees have prepared an October Surprise for Hanoi John that is going to blow his candidacy out of the water. I can’t tell you what it is, but I can tell you the television and radio ads have already been taped, and they are going to have an impact like an elephant sitting on a donkey.

The Swiftees have three things in abundance: money, brains, and balls. They know exactly how to go for the jugular, they have the dough to do it, and they are saving their best shot for last. The Democrats will not know what hit them and will not know how to retaliate. Get set folks. The Kerry Train Wreck is not going to be a pretty sight. " ... FR Reprint.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Kerry train wreck WILL be a pretty sight, a sight to behold, an event not to miss !!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attention from everyone lady in U.S.A. I am jheka and I am single and available for opportunity to sex and maybe make relations with YOU. In my photograph on my interesting new blog you can see that I am available and ready for maybe sex. You can also see my goose. Well, if you are ready I am ready so we can go to my house and do whatever. Do not be afraid if I am man with desire. I have learned all the tips you can do in the modern day of U.S.A. from email and web and I have also order some device to make you pleasure. On ebay. OK baby?

I know the location of the g spot. I have tried this place on myself and it is correct.

Yes and also I have very large amounts af hair surrounding (encompassing) my g spot.

It is seriously jaw dropping. OK?

But I have groomed this hair off with water and the spoons I am clean.

If you do not believe me you can come to my house I will show you and we can do whatever.
I am happy to have relation with you and if you want we can prance together into the sun.

Do NOT deny my request.

Thank you.

jheka
dailyblitz.motime.com/

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home