News Ignored

Liberals: Caution!
Reading these news reports may cause you to change your party affiliation. You have been warned.

We report, you decide.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Study: Kerry's Fiscal Agenda "Makeover" Won't Improve Budget Picture for Taxpayers

July 12, 2004
For overtaxed and deficit-weary Americans, future prospects for lower federal spending are bleak indeed, according to a detailed analysis of the Democratic Presidential candidate John Kerry's fiscal agenda by the non-partisan National Taxpayers Union Foundation (NTUF). ...

Highlights of the study include:

Based on Kerry's promise to "pay for" every program he has proposed, U.S. taxpayers would each face an average additional $2,206 in higher taxes during Kerry's first year in office, and a cumulative increased tax burden of $6,066 over his first term. ...

Kerry has promised nearly $115 billion in social welfare, foreign aid, energy, and environmental handouts during his first term, including $2 million to restore voting rights to felons. ... Kerry has announced only five cost-saving policy ideas out of a total of 70 policy proposals. ...

"In the final analysis, the 'winner' of the 2004 election could very well be the federal deficit -- leaving taxpayers with a landslide loss of their economic freedom."
FR Reprint.

3 Comments:

Blogger Britt Phillips said...

Good post DoctorZin. I was just looking online for info on coastal vacations call center and ran across the blog. Actually Study: Kerry's Fiscal Agenda was not exactly what I was searching for, but it did grab my attention. I understand now how I landed on your site when I typed in coastal vacations call center related info, and I'm glad I found your page.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Coastal Vacations Blog said...

I've been in the coastal vacations program for almost eight years. During this time I've taught countless people how to earn over $100,000. every month but don't just take my word for it, click this coastal vacations link and take a look at some of the awesome tools my Coastal Vacations group enjoys.

If you are already in Coastal or are taking a look at it, I'd be honored to speak with you about your options. I'll tell you the straight scoop about what really goes on behind the scenes and exactly what it takes to make very serious money in Coastal Vacations.

My group enjoys the only Coastal web site with real VIDEO testimonials, audio, and so much more. I've put together a national advertising coop that reaches over 30 million interested prospects every month and much much more.

Come see the real difference and let me show you how to make over $100,000. a month. I average between $30,000. and $50,000. each week. Call me and I'll prove it to you. Plus I'll do something even better... I'll show YOU how to do it too.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Coastal Vacations Blog said...

I've been in the coastal vacations program for almost eight years. During this time I've taught countless people how to earn over $100,000. every month but don't just take my word for it, click this coastal vacations link and take a look at some of the awesome tools my Coastal Vacations group enjoys.

If you are already in Coastal or are taking a look at it, I'd be honored to speak with you about your options. I'll tell you the straight scoop about what really goes on behind the scenes and exactly what it takes to make very serious money in Coastal Vacations.

My group enjoys the only Coastal web site with real VIDEO testimonials, audio, and so much more. I've put together a national advertising coop that reaches over 30 million interested prospects every month and much much more.

Come see the real difference and let me show you how to make over $100,000. a month. I average between $30,000. and $50,000. each week. Call me and I'll prove it to you. Plus I'll do something even better... I'll show YOU how to do it too.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home